Wednesday 6th of July

Big fail :(


Today has beaten me! No exercise for me. Feel a bit flat about it to be honest. 


I'm trying hard to train for my big walk, but am struggling today! 


I had a very late night last night picking my daughter up from the station. She had a job interview in Scotland and nine hour train journey back. I wasn't about to let her get a taxi at midnight! 


Also, because this is my first week back at work, I have been caught by surprise at how tired and a little bit poorly I feel. Last week I was buzzing with energy, this week flat, tired and sore.


So today has become a rest day.


Will pull myself up by my bootstraps and try harder tomorrow, but will need some encouragement! 


Can you help? I need some kind words, practical advice for getting started again, plus more sponsorship to make me feel guilty! 



1 comment:

  1. Damit du weißt wovon ich spreche, habe ich ihre Profilbilder hier upgeloaded.
    b am Donnerstag den 3D Webcam Sex in vollsten Zügen zu genießen.
    Selbst eine Reife frau kann man sich nun ebenfalls mobil ansehen, die lässt sich
    echt jedes Loch ficken und stöhnt vor lauter Leidenschaft.


    Ich lade Sie ein zu meiner Web Site live strip gutschein

    ReplyDelete