Meal Planning Monday w/c 5th of March

It's Monday Tuesday so it's meal planning with at Home with Mrs M  (wrote the post, just didn't hit publish! doh!)


Last week was an experiment with going with the flow and cooking what I wanted when I wanted to. I thoroughly enjoyed it, however have put on a couple more pounds! Although I am a happy cook and I am also a fatter one! :)


Have got a few meals left from last week, so here is how this week is shaping up:


Beef Stew 
Ranchero Pie
Piri Piri chicken with roasted vegetables
Stir fry prawns and vegetables with noodles
Seafood risotto
Homemade fishcakes with beans


I am really not going to worry about the weight, count down to operation date is looming (see the counter at the top right of the blog) Am just going to continue to enjoy my food and get happy for the post-op get well fight.

Don't forget to check out the link here for more inspirational menu's than mine! hehehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment